6/10
Wasnt very good.
6/10
Wasnt very good.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Ive read that on alot of other boards tonight as well.
I'll give it a 7.5/10, I think if I had watched it anywhere but cinemall I would be giving it a lower score. There sound system is just amazing.
Last one wasn't all that and a bag of [censored] either.
Going to Bristol later this AM to catch the first showing at Tinseltown.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I liked the 2nd one best of all, but that's just me.
Pirates 3 pretty much answered all of my questions, but thats about it. They also left a little to build on if they wanna try and make #4
2 was too drawn out. The first was succinct and to the point. It is as if they purposely tried to make these last two super-long as to include a lot of eye candy.
2 could have been done in two hours easily.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks